Zender – WordPress WooCommerce SMS Plugin
Nulled Codecanyon Script with Direct download link.
Table of Contents
WordPress WooCommerce can now use Zender!
Provide your users a plugin for integrating their zender API to WordPress WooCommerce!
This plugin generates sms plugin for WordPress WooCommerce, this also allows the zender owner to retain and keep branding of the code. The WooCommerce plugin will look like they made it!
Buying online and waiting for goods to be delivered can be an amazing experience. As a seller, you can upgrade the buyer experience by keeping them updated on the purchases and delivery. At the same time, keep yourself updated on each new order placed.
This is a plugin for Zender – Android Mobile Devices as SMS Gateway (SaaS Platform)
Generated Plugin Features:
- Notify seller whenever a new order is placed
- Inform buyer the current order status / whenever order status is changed
- All WooCommerce order statuses are supported
- SMS content can be customized for different order status
- These tags are supported to customize message: [shop_name], [order_id], [order_amount], [order_status], [order_product], [payment_method], [bank_details], [billing_first_name], [billing_last_name], [billing_phone], [billing_email], [billing_company], [billing_address], [billing_country], [billing_city], [billing_state], [billing_postcode]
- Custom checkout field added from Woo Checkout Field Editor Pro is supported.
- Notify vendor whenever there’s new order
- Notify vendor when sub order status changed
Supported Third Party Multivendor Plugin:
- Woocommerce Product Vendors
- WC Marketplace
- WC Vendors Marketplace
- WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace (WCFM Marketplace)
- YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor
This plugin is easy to use and install, an integrated plugin manager is available which will allow ease of installation of plugins. More plugins are coming!
Just click the “Support” button in the admin panel to login to our support site.
For other questions and urgent inquiries, please contact us using the contact form here.