Xero® Online Module for Perfex CRM – Spend less time on the books
Nulled Codecanyon Script with Direct download link.
NOTE: This is a module for Perfex CRM . Not a standalone script.
Table of Contents
Integrating Xero with Perfex gives full visibility into how your business is running and where it can be improved. Accounting software and CRM work together to share data between sales and accounting, including customer information, sales orders, expenses, and invoicing
Syncs both old and new Invoices, Customer Infomation, Payments etc.
Xero® Online Module enables you to synchronize in Real Time or Scheduled, your Accounts, Taxes, Invoices, Payments, Expense Categories, Payment Methods etc…
It is worth noting that although this module uses one way sync, there are some aspects that we run:
- Two-way sync: Taxes & Payment methods
- One-way sync from Xero® Online to Perfex CRM: Chart of Accounts & Expense Categories
- One-way sync from Perfex CRM to Xero® Online: Customers, Items, Invoices & Payments (Using Xero’s base currency)
NOTE: This version of the module does not synchronize Expenses. We will be releasing that capability in a later version
There is no coding skills needed at all in order to set this module. It is just a plug and play script and you are good to go. The Quickstart Guide included with this package, takes you through a step by step process of getting this module live. From creating a Xero account to synchronizing your data.
Perfex CRM cronjob needs to be enabled and running, in order for automatic scheduled synchronization to work.
When you want to use your “Live Xero Company Account” follow the following steps:
N.B// We have a feature called Reset: comes in-handy when you want to switch to your actual xero company account, this will prevent a clash within your accounts.
- Reset all syncs in the Xero Module settings, this will clear all synchronizations. For dummy data just delete it that is: invoices, customers, items etc;
- For the privacy link, since you are not publishing this app and is for personal use just leave it blank, you can set the “Company or application URL” as “https://test.com” or your website url, must be secured (https)
- You can proceed and generate a new Client Secret if you wish.(optional)
- When you reset your syncs it will clear your current chart of accounts, so you can synchronize the new production mode chart of accounts.
- You are set. just follow the steps you followed while using the demo company.
Incase of any queries regarding the module or any suggestions that may help us improve it, feel free to contact us by adding a comment or direct messaging us.
Guys from support department will get back to you as soon as possible with a reply.
Version 1.0.0 – 10th October 2020
Version 1.0.1 – 22nd March 2021
Fixed Syncing Bugs
Diconnection occurs only when the Client Id and Client Secret are updated
Version 1.0.2 – 2nd May 2021
Fixed Payment Accounts sync : Introduced "sort code" support
Version 1.0.3 – 25th August 2021
Version 2.8.4 support