WordBomb – Unique SwiftUI Word Game
Nulled Codecanyon iOS App Script with Direct download link.
A unique iOS game, inspired by the classic Minesweeper game, you have 1 simple goal: Guess the six letters word. You will get a grid of letters, you simply tap the letter and if it’s the correct one, it will automatically be placed where it belongs in the secret 6 letters word. But there is a catch: when you reveal the letters, there may be some hidden bombs that will result in a game over for you if you tap the bomb.
WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU
You will get the source code of the app that you see on the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using SwiftUI and supports iOS 14+. This game is 100% built using SwiftUI and it comes with over 200 English words. It supports dark mode, in-app purchases, and lots of ads like AdMob App Open Ads, Interstitial Ads, Smaller and Medium Banner Ads, as well as Rewarded Ads, giving you a lot of ways to monetize this game.
WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 13 installed. This app requires iOS 14+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support. AdMob account is required if you want to show ads in the app. Make sure your Mac has the CocoaPods already installed since this is a minimum requirement to install the AdMob framework.
HOW DOES IT WORK
– The game will ask the user on the first launch for AppTrackingTransparency permissions, then show the users a simple tutorial for the game.
– The user has to tap each row of letters, so they can use those letters to create the correct 6 letters word.
– The bombs are randomly added to each row. Some rows may have no bombs. If the user taps a bomb, it’s game over and the user will lose 1 life.
– There are different game categories, where each category’s words are defined into a local .json file.
– The app has in-app purchases to allow users to unlock all game categories, as well as remove the ads. In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn’t support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for ‘PurchaseKit by Apps4World’ in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
IMPORTANT – YOU MUST READ THIS
The app uses a private framework that takes care of many things like fetching puzzles/words, getting the puzzle results, and other things, as well as the in-app purchases code. You must configure the app with your own CodeCanyon license code, this means that the app requires an internet connection in order to verify your purchase code every single time the app launches. We are doing this to avoid fraud and allow only legit buyers to use this app template. It’s important we do this, so anyone with malicious intent, if they get access to the source code, either via CodeCanyon or some fake/scam websites, will block their access and they will not be able to use the app without a CodeCanyon license.
If you want a clean version without the framework, internet connection requirement, and license code validation, then make sure you contact us before buying this product. We can offer you the official clean version, after we have a chat via email, to ensure that you are a serious and legit buyer.
If you need any assistance or customization work, don’t hesitate to send us an email at [email protected]
As always, we wish you good luck with this product, and don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.