readyChat – PHP/AJAX Chat Room
Nulled Codecanyon Script with Direct download link.
Table of Contents
readyChat is a chat product from DesignSkate. Greatly improving upon our previous product “moChat”. readyChat is more optimized, smoother and enjoyable for both the administrator and the user.
- Simple administration panel which is effortless to use!
- Moderate your chat room fully with the ability to warn, kick & ban users.
- Plenty of documentation explaining the administration features.
- Fast, effortless installer with a handy “Getting Started” guide included.
- Allow your users to create a profile, or disable profiles entirely.
- Create multiple rooms on your chat room!
- You can set an icon and a topic for each individual room.
- Automatically kick inactive users.
- Ban I.P addresses from your website with a few clicks!
- Allow your moderators to enter full rooms (Yes! You can define room limits!)
- Allow your users to insert smilies, new smilies can be added simply by adding them to the folder!
- Convert text to a hyperlink automatically, or disable this feature entirely!
- Users will see their messages as pending, creating an ultra fast feeling chat system!
- Users can disable auto-scrolling to see the earliest messages.
- Keep your users entertained by adding flash games to your chat room!
- Profiles can now be embedded in the chat window.
- Disable registration completely and allow logins only!
- Allow guests to chat on your website!
- Password protect your chat rooms.
- Chat privately with your friends!
- Sound Notifications
- Customize user rank colours
- Fast chat system
- All future updates for readyChat will be free to customers!
Update 2.2.0 – 13th January 2015
Update 2.1.0 – 29th October 2014
Update 2.0.0 – 27th October 2014
– 2.0.0 is only the first of many updates to come Re-written the majority of the front-end code Sound notifications for new messages now available Better sorting of files & less clutter Chats are now stored in a MySQL database Assign room background pictures from the administration panel Ranks can now have a HEX code colour assigned to them Updated profile system, more to come in future updates New emoticon system
Update 1.3.0 – 15th November 2013
Users can now send each other private messages. The administrator can now define room passwords. The administrator can allow guests to access the chat. There is a guest “read-only” mode available, preventing them from chatting. A multitude of improvements.
Update 1.2.0 – 17th October 2013
Profiles can now be embedded into the chat window. Users can now upload custom avatars. Registration can be disabled. A multitude of improvements.
Update 1.1.0 – 13th October 2013
Flash games can now be added to your chat room. Users can now be warned with the ’/warn’ command. Users can now disable auto-scroll. A multitude of improvements.
Your feedback and satisfaction is important to us. We will respond to all questions and queries within 2 days, though usually a lot faster! Feature suggestions will be considered for
future versions of readyChat.
- readyChat requires PHP 5.3 minimum
- readyChat requires 1 MySQL database (uses the MySQLi extension)
- Product requires around 2mb of disk space