Pinky Chat – PHP Live Chat Script
Nulled Codecanyon Script with Direct download link.
Pinky Chat (PHP Live Chat Script) – Smarter way to quickly handle your customer service. It’s live chat application and help desk software for your websites.
Talk to your customer in real-time over web and mobile friendly too. Additionally you can track analytics of your website, visitor’s path and geo location details.
Note: Live Chat widget works with any website – Static HTML websites, WordPress, OpenCart, Joomla, Drupal, PHP Scripts etc…
Table of Contents
– Real-time unlimited chatting
– Two way file sharing
– Operator to Operator Chat
– Canned responses (Shortcuts)
– Multilingual Support (Translatable to any language)
– Responsive Chat Window (Mobile Friendly)
– Cross domain support
– Send transcripts to users
– Multiple Departments Support
– Contact page when no operators online
– Widget display blacklist
– Inline widget support
– Fullscreen chat mode
– Customizable avatars, emoticon, notification tone etc..
– Multiple operators and guests chatting
– Message notification tones
– Custom Chat Templates
– Inbuilt Analytics (Track your visitors traffic, source of traffic etc..)
– Visitors path tracking
– Performance settings
– Custom widget positions
– Adblock Detection
– Maintenance Mode
– Captcha Protection (Google reCAPTCHA Included)
– Support both SMTP and native PHP mail
– Add-ons Support
– Shortcode System
– Ban unwanted user IP address functionality
– Easy Installer Panel
Inline Widget Demo:
(* In demo website, some features are disabled for security reasons)
– PHP 5.4.0 or above (PHP 7.3 Recommended)
– PDO and MySQLI extension
– GD Extension
– Multibyte String (Mbstring)
– PHP DOM / XML
– PHP CURL
– “allow_url_fopen” must be allowed.
– URL Rewrite module
– SMTP Mail Server (optional)
– No advanced technical knowledge required.
– Few seconds and clicks are needed to install the script.
- Added: Default sender address overwritable from configuration file - Updated: PHPMailer library - Updated: File Manager library - Some PHP 8 fixes
- Added: New CORS method to fix chrome browser issues (You can enable from configuration file) - Fixed: Staff permission issues - Fixed: Invite chat feature crash on some database server
- Added: PHP 8 Support (Beta) - Added: Beep sound to admin/staff when new chat starts - Added: Customizable 404 page - Added: Database Editor - Updated: File Manager library - Improved: Handling of multiple chats at a time - Improved: Adblock detection - Fixed: Unable to delete banned IP address - Fixed: Some minor bugs
- Updated: Admin File Manager - Fixed: Contact form issue
- Initial release