phpSound iOS App
Nulled Codecanyon iOS App Script with Direct download link.
phpSound iOS App: This is native iOS app developed in swift for famous script phpsound. Script link:phpSound – Music Sharing Platform
iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/singering/id1327776313?ls=1&mt=8
- Fully compatible with phpSound script.
- Beautiful and Flat UI.
- 100% Customizable design
- Show desciption as Lyrics.
- My Track list
- Friend’s activity
- Notification bar icon
- Show player screen when touch on footer player
- Timestamp in message.
- Added views count.
- Added transparency in the player screen
- Edit my tracks info
- Download tracks.
- Separate My Downloads section.
- Play downloaded tracks within the app player.
- Social Sharing with screenshot of player screen.
- In-built chat system
- Beautiful player with notification bar
- Upload tracks.
- Download counter when the track is downloaded.
- Delete downloaded tracks whithin app in my download section.
- Other Apps link menu added.
- Will add Admob for free.
- Detailed documentation and full support
- More Updates on the way!
Due to the heavy load on the work, support and comments are treated twice a day. Right now we receive many emails and requests for support than we can manage quickly. Many times we can answer the same day but others take much longer.
Before you send a request for support please read the entries below:
- Support from Codecanyon authors is optional but we will do our best to help.
- Support doesn’t mean customization.
- Read the full documentation file.
- Check if your question is not already in the Item Discussion section.
- We do not give support for third party code in this case you need contact the authors.
- We do not support errors caused by strong modification to the original files.
- We do customization but this is not included in the package price. To get a quote for a modification you can send an email using the form in the right sidebar.
- We can’t teach how to code in Java or any other language.
- We can’t give refunds, if you want a refund please contact Codecanyon directly.
- If you have a general question you can use and asking your question in the Item Discussion section.
- Our time zone is (currently) GMT+5:30, so please keep in mind our timezone might be different from yours.
- You can read more about item support on the Codecanyon wiki
Thanks for reading.
Version 1 – Initial release.
Version 2 – AWS Support added.