OctopusCodes – Android CMS
Nulled Codecanyon Android App Script with Direct download link.
Table of Contents
OctopusCodes Android CMS is a Mobile CMS System which run under Android platform that used for your own applications. With powerful and Responsive Admin Panel can manage categories, articles, app profile information, change admin username and password, etc. This application created by Android for client side and then PHP MySQL for Admin side. Run under Android platform which is the most popular operating system in the world. Using this application you can save your money and time in creating application for your own applications.
OctopusCodes Android CMS has an easy administration page that gives you full control over categories, articles, accounts, roles, pages, comments, contact and settings.
Android App Features
- Build in latest version of Android Studio
- Navigation Drawer with Header Image and App Name
- All data from App will load from Admin Panel
- Display Articles in Multiple Styles: Random, Latest and Mosted Viewed
- Pagination for Articles
- Search Articles
- Display Articles by Category
- Post and See Comments for Articles
- Display Sub Categories Multiple Styles: Listview and Gridview
- Easy Enable or Disable AdMob and StartApp ads
- Display Content of Pages
- Showing Progress Dialog
Admin Panel Features
- Manage Categories
- Manage Artiles
- Manage Comments
- Manage Contacts
- Manage Account
- Manage Roles
- Manage Pages
- App Setting
- Change Admin Profile
Front View Demo
Admin Panel Demo
- Admin account for testing
- Live Demo
- Username: admin
- Password: 123
- Admin account for testing
- PHP 5.x
- MySQL 5.x
- Linux Hosting
Android App Requirements
- Android Studio
Install Database on Hosting
Create new database on your hosting and run androidcms.sql file. Create database user and assign dbo rights to the user.
- Unzip Main.zip file and upload to your hosting.
- Open database.php file in serversource codesandroidcmsapplicationconfig foler
and change values of hostname, database, username and
password as below:
- hostname: your server name
- database: your database name
- username: your username
- password: your password
- Open config.php file in applicationconfig foler
and change value of base_url as below:
- $config[‘base_url’]: your domain name
- Run website and login with default account:
Admin Panel (Admin access)
Remember that you can change default admin URL in order to secure admin UI entry point.
- Admin Panel (Admin access)
- Change setting values from admin panel for app.
Install Android App
- Open RestUitl.java file from MainAndroidOctopusCodesAndroidCMS.
- Change setting values as below:
- BASE_URL: url access restful web services from server
- keyValue: value from general setting in admin panel
If you have problems, questions, ideal, etc…Contact me via email [email protected] Please contact us with any questions you may have via the contact form
on my author profile page.
- Free Updates
- 100% Support
- V1.0 Released – April 28, 2017