Monsters | iOS Endless Reaction Game Application
Nulled Codecanyon iOS App Script with Direct download link.
Monsters is a great solution for you to quickly build an endless reaction mobile game, even if you don’t know how to code
Table of Contents
Monsters is a full-working template (UI + Source Code), reaction, and an endless game where you have to beat the highest score you can by tapping monsters in the right sequence within 60 seconds.
The sequence is shown on the top of the screen, below the game timer. Each time you complete a sequence, you earn +3 extra seconds.
Be quick, be smart!
With its minimal design, it’s easy to customize and it allows you to share your Best Score through social network apps, Mail, and SMS
The design is clean, code is commented and project folders and files are well organized in the package.
• Check out the Features section below to see what this app does.
• Read the online Documentation to learn how to configure the template’s features.
• Keep an eye to the Change Log on the bottom of this page when an update gets released.
As per Envato Marketplace Terms, the Extended License applies to all applications that charge money to their users. In case your users will not be charged of money through your own version of this app, you can still buy it under a Regular license.
Therefore, you must buy this template under and Extended License if your plans are either one or more of the following:
- Add In-App Purchase or any other Payment Gateway in the source code and publish the app for free on the App/Play Store – NOTE: If you want to publish your own version of this application for FREE only, then you can still buy it under a Regular License.
- Publish this application as a PAID app on the App Store.
- Transfer the live app of your own verison of this app on the App/Play Store to another owner by selling your ownership on flippa.com or similar marketplaces.
IMPORTANT: You are NOT allowed to sell or share the original source code of this template anywhere due to copyright infringement
iOS Swift language – Native Xcode project – Edit the template as you wish with the power of Xcode and Swift.
Storyboard, iOS 11.0 and above, Universal – Run your app on all iOS devices
Be quick! – Tap the monsters to follow the sequence that the app will display for you. Don’t make mistakes, or it’ll be game over!
Earn 3 extra seconds – Once you complete a sequence, a new one gets generated and the game timer gets 3 extra seconds.
AdMob Banner ads – Get some revenue from advertisement banners
Modern design – The UI has been carefully crafted to offer the best user experience to your clients.
Online Documentation – Read the extensive guide of this template to be able to configure it properly.
PSD icons included in the package – App and buttons icons are stored into a PSD folder, for easy image replacement.
The latest official version of Xcode – Beta versions of an IDE usually never work 100% properly, and the code of this app has been written using the latest official version of Xcode and you can download it from the Mac App Store. You must use it and avoid Betas.
An Apple Mac computer, updated to its latest OS version – It’s always good to keep your macOS up to date, technology keeps growing and I follow its changes, as well as updating my templates every time a new OS gets released.
An Apple Developer Account with an active iOS Development Program – This is needed for you to publish apps on the iTunes App Store. You can still edit this template on code without that account, but you won’t be able to run it on your real iOS device since you’ll need a Team ID.
Basic knowledge of Xcode and Swift language – You don’t need to be a skilled or professional developer, anyway it’s recommended to have at least the basic knowledge of what you’re dealing with, in order to be able to customize this template and publish your applications on the App Store.
An active AdMob account – Unless you want to remove ads in this app, you need to sign up for an AdMob account to display them.
A real device to test the app before submitting it to the App Store – iOS Simulators may fail during tests, they are not reliable as a real device is, so I strongly recommend you to always run this application on a real phone/tablet. This is also suggested by Apple’s official Guidelines.
Jan 28, 2022
- Updated to XCode 13.2.1
April 20, 2021
- Updated the AdMob framework files to version 8.3.0 (in the Frameworks folder) - Edited the 'initAdMobBanner()' function in the 'GameBoard.swift' file
April 24, 2020
- Updated the GoogleMobileAds framework files into the 'AdMob' folder: removed the old .framework files in the 'Frameworks' folder in Xcode and imported the new ones - this should fix the UIWebView warning message from Apple after submitting the app on the App Store
November 20, 2019
- First release, iOS 9.0 and above - Native Xcode project, UIKit, Swift language - Compatible with all iOS devices
For any support requests, please contact me through my Profile’s Contact Form
Rate my Work
Your support is always greatly appreciated, from comments to product’s reviews, so please click here to rate your purchases!