Letter Photo Quiz App With CMS & Ads – Android
Nulled Codecanyon Android App Script with Direct download link.
LATEST UPDATE: 30.09.2021
- Support for aab bundle file for Google Play, - Update whole app to the latest SDK - Admin area update with server files
App video presentation:
Server side setup – how to setup server side in any our app engine:
App Setup and Deployment – how to setup app:
Letter Photo Quiz is a advanced scramble photo quiz app for android and amazon kindle with CMS. Developing your own quiz app has never been so easy; just add your own categories and questions in our CMS, publish an .apk file, and send it to the market.
- Create any question with any photo,
- Beautiful and clean UI (all assets included),
- Easy to reskin (see in video),
- Fully scalable content,
- 2 versions (one with ads, the other without them),
- Supported ad providers include AdMob and Chartboost (supported ad formats: banner, app wall, interstitial),
- Content Mangement System – PHP and MySQL (Live Updates – add new categories and questions whenever you like),
- User stats (total score, highest points per run, total corrent and wrong ansers),
- Achievements – collect points to rank up and unlock a new badge,
- It can support XML files stored in your app – then not required php server side & admin area,
- Share on social media (twitter and facebook),
- Fight against the clock (the faster you are, the more points you get),
- Unlimited amount of categories (add as much content as you like),
- Set the amount of questions users need to answer per run,
- Easily reusable to create numerous thematic apps,
- Support any language,
- Step by step guide for beginners,
- Platform: Android ( from 4.4 to latest ) – support 32, 64 bit and aab bundle file
- App engine: AIR, Animate,
- CMS engine: PHP, jQuery, CSS, JS, & MySQL. Mobile friendly with support for all types of browsers.
You need to have Adobe Animate CC installed on your PC/MAC ( you can get a trial from Adobe’s website ). A detailed guide with screenshots will explain where you need to click in order to export the project to the android .apk and aab file.
Ads with GDPR support – you can get here:
Sample client reviews about our products: