IPTV player / network (android)
Nulled Codecanyon Android App Script with Direct download link.
- Unlimited playlist
- Private / public playlist
- User playlists
- Add custom playlist
- Video format settings
- Support 64bit
- Support hls, mp4, m3u8 stream in playlist local or url
- Prepared for translation into any languages
- Parse server
- Push notification (onesignal)
- Favorites in the “cloud”
- Authentication by email
- Admob support (banner , interstitial)
- Lottie animations
- Easy customisation
- Clean code
- Documentation include
- Setup does not require deep programming knowledge
Table of Contents
Why are you using Parse platform and not php?
The answer will be impressive:
- You do not depend on any provider
- You pay only for your VDS server and nothing more
- There are no limits (except for those set on the hosting server)
- Parse server scalable
- If you have come up with a new function in the application, then it will be much faster and easier to implement it on parse than on php
- Parse does not use the classic database, Parse uses NONSQL DB MongoDB
- Just compare the rates for Back4app and any VDS hosting
- We are not abandoning php, in the future we plan to release our own backend
Can I install Parse on my server?
Yes, you can:
You need to read the instructions here: here
Do you have free code support?
Yes, but it is limited only by the fact that we correct our mistakes that you found. If you have made changes to the application code and are confused, then we can charge a fee for correcting. We do not work with the Team76
viewer, the application code must be sent to our support
Which license should I buy?
It all depends on what you are going to do with the application code. Read more about licensing here
- The latest version of Android studio and some knowledge about its UI /UX interface and how the development environment works
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Google Developer account to submit apps to the Google play Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own ads ID
- A free account on Back4app or own Parse server
- A free account on Firebase
Support requests are being processed on business days from 11:00 to 16:00 (GMT +3) [normally] within 48h in the order they were received, except Saturday and Sunday
Please note that the fastest way to obtain support is to submit a request via our online Help Desk. Requests received via Codecanyon comments and personal messages, email, Twitter or FaceBook will take much longer time to process or can be not addressed at all!