Image Resizer and Thumbnail Creator | watermark | ImageMagick
Nulled Codecanyon Script with Direct download link.
Table of Contents
ULTRA THUMBNAIL CREATORPRO ImageMagick Version
UTCPRO is an ImageMagick based php class for on-the-fly image resizing and creating thumbnails.
UTCPRO allows you to create multiple (different settings & sizes) thumbnails/resized images from one source file. It is very easy to use and requires only basics of php knowledge.
Learn more about usage
UTCPRO could be a great addition to any:
- image processing application
- online photography portfolio
- online shop
- image manager
- gallery creator
- wordpress plugin
- content management system (cms)
5 work modes:
- image – scale to fit given dimensions
- image by width – scale to match given width, height is calculated dynamically
- image by height – scale to match given height, width is calculated dynamically
- mini – crop to exact, given dimensions
- logo – fit to exact, given dimensions by adding additional areas
- multi-upload – instant gallery example (demo)
- multi-format – JPG/PNG/GIF support
- watermark – protect your images (9 watermark positions + pattern watermark)
- precision – maintain aspect ratio
- cache – using 304 header to save your bandwidth
- speed – create and use predefined sets of settings
- customization – custom ‘no-image’
- security – original images can be stored at restricted-access directory
- protection – all user input is sanitized
- upload – use custom, uploaded images
- multi-purpose – can be used on any website or as a part of plugin or application
- extensive documentation – read full documentation
- WYSIWYG – live demo available
A PHP enabled server (version 5.0+) with ImageMagick (version 6.0+) available and enabled is required for the script to work.
UTCPRO set-up doesn’t require any php knowledge (all right, maybe just basics of basics).
Version 1.1 – September 7, 2017
- improved image processing performance
Version 1.0 – May 11, 2017
- Initial Release
- All improvements and updates from UTCPRO (LibGD Version) 1.0 to 3.1 were implemented into UTCPRO (ImageMagick Version) 1.0