Elite-CM – User reminder tool (v.2.1)
Nulled Codecanyon Script with Direct download link.
Was designed for web-hosting companies but can be adapted to any industry.
Built with User-cake framework, bootstrap, font awesome. jquerry, table-sorter.
– Create as many users as you want
– Filter for custom text, customer name, customer phone, website, month of expiration, expiry date
– Disable user, then re-enable
– Create as many custom fields you want, then use them into email templates as [tags] – Create as many email templates you want with the frequency you need (30 days before expiration, 7 days before expiration, and so on)
– Export all the users with all the details into excel. Edit them on your computer.
– Import all the users that you edit them on your computer.
– Responsive layout.
If there are issues please contact us ([email protected]) to reset this demo so you can fully see it in action. Sometimes, some users just change the password
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
It is a awesome tool and probably a unique tool in the world that do all of this things!
– PHP version 5.4 or higher.
– MySQL server version 4.1.3, with PDO database connections enabled.
After you downloaded the item, upload it to your server, then extract the zip file.
Considering you already have created a database and a user added to that database with a password you can proceed to:
Well..Click on Custom fields, and create as many as you want.
Well.. Create email templates with the desired frequency.
There is only 1 day left before your account will be suspended.
We announce you, that on [period_expiry_date] will expire the web-hosting account for the website: [website] The price is the same as last year: [price] and it will be until [next_year_expiry_date] PayPal..
If you created custom fields, you have to export the excel first.
Then add your users as the excel-template already is, with first row as example: ID 1.
When you’re done with step 5, just import the users.
Go to your cPanel at the Cron-Job and add a new cron.
Set whatever you want, but we recommend the Once Per Day cron – that runs every 12 hours, at 00:00 AM.
The Command should be:
0 0 * * * wget http://your-site.com/send_cron_email.php >/dev/null 2>&1
Just replace your-site.com with..your-site.com
2 minutes installation, then your users will never forget to pay you since you send them regular reminders.
Version 2.1 – Release 12 Oct 2017
Removed an obsolete folder.
For support how to update please contact us via http://elite-effect.ro/contact/
!!! Important – do not re-install, and BACKUP before update !!!