Delivery Area Pro Module for Foodomaa
Nulled Codecanyon Script with Direct download link.
Delivery Area Pro Module for geofencing the operational areas or your delivery location for stores. Watch the demo here
For a long time, Foodomaa™ has been using Radius-based listing of Stores/Restaurants.
Radius-based listing of stores is a powerful method of showing the stores to the users who are serving within their reach.
But sometimes, the radius based approach doesn’t work with certain scenarios:
- The terrain of your operational area.
- Building/Road/Locality/City/Country wise restrictions.
- Restriction to certain areas for a better opportunity for other stores/branches to serve.
- Restrictions to a certain area due to political reasons.
- Restrictions to a certain area due to Covid-19 Red Zones.
How does Delivery Area Pro Help?
With Delivery Area Pro you will be able to easily map the areas that your business will be serving. These areas can be then assigned to the stores.
Version 1.3 [11/12/2021] Multiple polygons on the same area issue fixed. Multiple areas for the same store issue fixed.
Version 1.2 [29/01/2021] Compatibility with Foodomaa™ v2.5.0
Version 1.1 [15/09/2020] Added option to assign Area to multiple Stores (Initially store was assigned to areas - Now, both ways are possible)
Version 1.0 [12/09/2020] Initial Release