ContactMe – Responsive AJAX Contact Form – HTML5 PHP
Nulled Codecanyon Script with Direct download link.
Extremely customizable Contact Form, in a easy and quick way you can create THOUSANDS of different Contact Forms to fit your needs!
Table of Contents
28 combinations ready to use, 7 concrete examples, 4 different themes (more themes will be added)
The emails are disabled in the Demo Live Preview, but you can see how the form works for users.
The script is highly customizable and our customer support is excellent, take a look at our customers’ reviews.
ATTENTION: Recently we decided to change the price of this script. We did it because we believe in extreme quality of code and support. Please, read our reviews to check how outstanding is our customer care.
This is the best contact form you can find!
What are you waiting for? Buy now!
- 28 combinations ready to use
- 7 concrete examples
- 4 beautiful themes
- 7 different languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese (Brazil).
Attention: Don’t worry if your language is not included, you can simply add it.
- 4 sizes of the form: xsmall (300px), small (400px), medium (500px), auto (fit the container’s size)
- Fully responsive, mobile friendly
- Easy to install in your web site
- Extremely customizable: You can customize the form to fit your own requirement
- Multiple forms per page allowed
- CAN CREATE ANY CUSTOM FORM YOU NEED
- No database required
- Easy to customize
- Can send email with SMTP
- No page reload, all requests are made with AJAX
- BOTH VERSIONS OF GOOGLE reCAPTCHA SUPPORTED: reCAPTCHA V2 OR THE INVISIBLE ONE TO PREVENT SPAMMING
- 2 Date fields can be connected to work as Start Date and End Date
- Can add files to attach to the emails
- IP address of the user can be added to the owner’s email
- Send a HTML copy of the data to the user
- You can attach files to the confirmation email sent to the user
- You can set different language messages for each form
- Can insert emoticons in all fields
- Optional custom success page
- Security vulnerabilities checked
- Fully commented
News in version 1.6
- You can attach files to the confirmation email sent to the user.
- You can set different language messages for each form.
- Updated phpmailer version.
- Documentation updated.
Stay in touch
You can contact us for more informations or suggestions.
Please don’t add any support questions in the comment section of this item.
Don’t forget to follow us on CodeCanyon and subscribe to our newsletter to get notified for all our news.
We’d be glad to help you if you have any questions relating to this script. Don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] we will get back to you as fast as possible.
You can attach files to the confirmation email sent to the user. You can set different language messages for each form. Updated phpmailer version. Documentation updated.
Now you can change the language messages for each form. jQuery version updated Css code formatted for more readability and added minified file XSS security checked Minor bug fixing Documentation updated
2 Date fields can be connected to work as Start Date and End Date. Can set a form field as subject of the email IP address of the user can be added to the owner’s email Send a HTML copy of the data to the user Added French language Documentation updated
Added a new theme: Minimal Added Russian language Added Checkbox and Radio button examples Emails can be sent by using a form field as FROM address Emails can be sent by using a form field as TO address Js file lighter, faster and easier to customize If you have more than 1 form in a page, you can setup different subjects for each email Added support of Cc addresses for the informations email More than one upload field can be added and each field can accept different file types New design for the “upload file” fields PHPmailer updated to the new version Added jQuery no conflict compatibility Minor bug fixing Documentation updated
Date and time picker plugins changed Documentation updated
Added “xsmall” size Added support of the new Invisible Google reCAPTCHA Added EQCSS.js support to improve responsive design Documentation updated